As BA, you will be working with Agile teams of 2 to 10 people on application development, maintenance and support assignments. You will be expected to:
- Proactively work towards understanding the customer’s business better than himself
- Intelligently critique (not criticize) customer requirements to add value to the finally designed solution
- Be cognizant of relative technical complexities of various choices and steer the customer towards a simpler and more effective solution
- Help improve the process continuously using tools like Retrospections.
- Work closely with the technical team to plan work, track progress, report periodically and remove any impediments that team may be facing.
- Take ownership of your customer and its interests and continuously work with the technical team to design solution that provide optimum balance of cost, quality and time
- Above all, you’ll be expected to make things happen and drive projects to closure with ruthless focus on client success
In addition, you may be involved in shorter, pre-sales assignments where you’ll be expected to analyze given set of high level requirements to seek relevant clarifications, break-out the RFP into understandable parts, present it to the sales team to, help the team assess level of complexity involved and present the solution to the prospect with the objective of inspiring confidence and helping win the deal.
Irrespective of exact nature of assignment, you’ll be expected to bring a huge amount of initiative and creativity to your role. An expert-level command over MS-Office tools (especially Excel and PowerPoint) will be a must-have requirement. Excellent conceptual understanding of design concept and data models will also be invaluable. Being comfortable with agile & scrum practices is a must. Familiarity with common collaboration, issue tracking and project management tools like JIRA, Pivotal Tracker, TFS etc. will be very effective. As a fresher, if you do not already know all this, you’ll be expected to gain advanced-level command over these tools and practices quickly.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org