Azure Data Architect
Join a leading-edge cloud solutions firm to drive dynamic, agile development solutions. We are expanding our Data and AI Team, and we have an immediate opening for Data Solution Architect.
This is an exciting opportunity for an experienced Business Intelligence & Data Analytics Solutions Architect where you will join AzureSmart Team delivering a transformative cloud-hosted data platform for our key customers.
- Designing and delivering Azure Data Analytics solutions
- Requirements Analysis and Solution Architecture Design.
- Data Modelling and Data architecture design.
- ETL, data integration, and data migration design.
- Master data management system and process design and implementation.
- Data quality system and process design.
- Analysis of requirements and production of specifications.
- Documentation of solutions (e.g. data models, configurations, and setup).
- Working within a project management/agile delivery methodology in a leading role as part of a wider team.
- Liaise with other stakeholders/ end users in the software development lifecycle – PMs, BAs, testing, etc.
- 10+ years of total experience in Data Warehousing and Business Intelligence
- 3-4 years of solid Azure Data Architect experience (data factory, data lake, store, azure SQL database, data bricks, Azure Synapse, Event Hub, Power BI)
- 1-2 years of prior data architecture experience
- Data Engineer, ETL developer, MSBI developer, report developer, BI developer prior to that
- 2-3 years of solid Spark development (Hadoop Spark, data bricks, Synapse). Need Spark expert
- 1-2 full End-to-End Architecture and design experience of Data Lake and Data Warehouse
- Expert SQL background (query building, stored procedure, optimizing performance)
- Large scale data warehouse experience (5 TB or more, 100 million-plus records)
- Technical Lead – can review code and solve issues
- Hands-on Development Experience