Azure Data Engineer
- 4-6 years of total work experience
- Experience in the development of analytics-based solutions that produce quantitative and qualitative business insights
- Should have good experience in Azure services.
- Must have worked in CI/CD ways of working using tools like Azure DevOps
- Fully conversant with big-data processing approaches and schema-on-read methodologies are a must and knowledge of Azure Data Factory/DataBricks/Azure Data Lake/Azure DW/Analysis Services is a must.
- Good to have an excellent development skills & extensive hand-on development & coding experience in a variety of languages, e.g. C#, Python, SQL, DAX, etc.
- Experience implementing robust data pipelines within Microsoft Azure stack
- Should be well versed with BI tools integrations like Power BI / Tableau
- Experience in all aspects of software lifecycle – application, structure, debugging, performance, security and deployment
- Experience in developing with Microsoft SQL server or equivalent database backend
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Designing, implementing, and delivering batch as well as streaming data pipelines.
- Analyze data requirements, complex source data, data model and determine the best methods in extracting, transforming and loading the data.
- Writing clean and concise code that is well-tested, easy to maintain, and consistent.
- Clearly communicate technical information to both technical resources and business stakeholders.
- Work in collaborative and Agile environment to deliver data products.
- Keeping tab on the latest trends and developments in the field of Business Intelligence, Business Analytics, Big Data, Data Science and Enterprise Data Architecture, along other related topics, with interest and focus on Microsoft Azure related technology stack.
- Conceptualizing small, relevant R&D initiatives to build delivery capabilities as well as create showcase demos for our capabilities.
- Ensuring that client deliveries are made on time, with quality.
- Continually and proactively work towards improving the organization’s ability to service its existing and future clients better and faster.
Fill in the form to apply or share your updated resume on firstname.lastname@example.org.