Cloud Solutions Architect
Motifworks is seeking a Cloud Solutions/Application Architect to join our fast-growing team. This position will help transform businesses through new product development and modernization of existing enterprise systems for our customers.
This is a highly technical customer-facing delivery role that will be accountable for the design and delivery of end-to-end customer application design, implementation, and cloud-based deployment experience. You must be an expert in one or more Azure Cloud (IaaS and PaaS) offerings and comfortable discussing solutions with clients.
We are looking for someone skilled at working in Agile environments with off-shore and cross-functional teams, is dedicated to customer satisfaction, has high energy with a positive attitude, and is proactive, organized, and detail-oriented.
- Interfacing with customers to determine technical requirements, feasibility, and expectations.
- Design Cloud-based solutions using cloud computing architectural procedures that typically consist of the front-end platform, back end platforms, cloud-based delivery, and a network.
- Implement microservices and cloud-native architecture solutions that address cloud security and compliance fundamentals, deployment automation and elastic sizing of environments, and multi-tenant implications
- Design and implement multi-tier architecture solution that is highly available and fault-tolerant using Azure platform services
- Design and implement effective cloud computing solutions that take into account an organization’s structure, communications, and operational business processes, including financial management and cost model implications
- Manage the process of migrating and transitioning to a cloud environment
- Manage the implementation of the cloud to ensure a successful deployment.
- Strategizing with prospects and customers to develop solutions based on a variety of criteria including a clear description of services, functionality, scalability, future-proofing, and cost.
- Partnering with the sales team to help qualify opportunities, determine strategy and close deals.
- 5+ years of strong experience with Microsoft Azure IaaS and PaaS experience
- Experience in designing and implementing enterprise-grade applications using Azure PaaS services Azure AKS, Azure App Service, Logic Apps, Function Apps, Azure Front Door, Azure Networking, Azure Monitoring.
- Strong experience in designing Azure-based cloud-native architecture for security, scalability, resiliency and efficient operational management.
- Strong skill sets in Application and System Architecture design using design patterns like Microservices, Service Oriented Architecture, and multi-tenancy.
- Production-grade experience in using Containers, Kubernetes, and similar orchestration platforms
- Worked on designing highly scalable applications and using technologies like Elasticsearch, RabbitMQ, Cassandra, Redis, etc.
- Experience with back-end development and relational databases (SQL Server, Azure SQL Database, Oracle, Postgres etc.) as well as No SQL databases like Cosmos DB, Mongo DB, Cassandra
- Strong knowledge of application-profiling and performance-tuning
- Experience and understanding of Agile and Scrum process and concepts
- Ability to conceptualize and present a technology solution based on business problems, situation and vision.
- Experience in creating a high-level development estimate and scope of work documents given a set of requirements and assumptions
- Design and implementation of using Azure DevOps – branching, pipelines and CI/CD.
- Excellent written and verbal communication
- Bachelor’s or higher degree in Computer Science, Information Technology or related field
Fill in the form to apply or share your updated resume on firstname.lastname@example.org.