- Overall hands-on experience in ETL Testing.
- Understanding of data model, ETL architecture, Good Data warehouse concepts.
- Knowledge of writing Medium to complex SQL queries.
- Strong knowledge on Database concepts (DDL, DML and hands-on experience on writing SQL queries specially Joins and aggregations)
- Primarily responsible for validating the data sources, extraction of data, applying transformation logic, and loading the data in the target tables. Experience of Cloud Platforms (AWS or Azure)
- Hands-on experience in any of the ETL Tools like Informatica, SSIS, Talend
- Hands-on experience in at least one or few databases like Postgres or MySQL or SQL Server or Oracle or AWS Redshift Develop test scripts, test conditions, input test data, and expected results for one or more test plans, including component, integration, product, performance, user acceptance and technical
- Should have experience working in Agile, QE scope for the sprints, Test effort Estimation, Test Planning, and Execution.
- Design, Develop& Execute Test cases to validate the functionality of the application.
- Prepare Test Script against Functional Specification.
- Database Test using SSMS, Sql Developer
- MDM testing/Match and merge using Informatica Data Director (IDD), Informatica Console.
- Report test – using PBI, Thoughtspot, Aws Redshift DB (SQL Workbench).
- Defect tracking and reporting to respective developer. • Regression testing and retesting after the defect fix.
- Creating test summary report.
- Analyze business requirements documents and functional specs.
- Handling / driving the calls, gathering the requirements, connecting with business, dev teams,
- Strong Functional Testing skills
- Good communication skills
Fill in the form to apply or share your updated resume on email@example.com.