- Produce design-driven, production grade code for medium to large Enterprise applications and SaaS products consistently, over and over again
- Do anything and everything to meet this responsibility including:
- Understand and analyze (and sometimes draft) client requirements, application architecture, high level design and any other assigned deliverable
- Conceptualize low level design for assigned components in sync with the requirements and high-level architecture & design.
- Troubleshoot issues and bugs, identify the root cause and address these appropriately
- Comprehensively test the developed code
- Document and communicate estimates, plan and progress internally as well as to clients
- Participate in daily stand-us and other meetings like sprint planning and retrospectives to effectively contribute towards project success
- Setup development and test environments including source control and organizations CI/CD processes, sometimes from scratch
- Conduct POCs and perform R&D on emerging technology concepts, products and services relevant to your area of work.
- 4 – 12 years of experience in designing, developing, testing, supporting and rolling out DotNet applications
- Extensive, practical, hands-on experience on OOPS, API, Agile and CI/CD concepts
- Excellent command over server-side application and SQL databases
- Experience on working in Cloud technology will have a strong added advantage
- Easy interpersonal and communication skills
- A very keen and refined sense of software design
- High degree of initiative and independence
- Ability to learn quickly
- Ability to handle occasional shifting priorities and demand for quick turnaround
- We are specifically looking for not just excellent understanding of OOPS, API, Agile and CI/CD concepts, but also extensive, practical, hands-on experience on these
Fill in the form to apply or share your updated resume on email@example.com.