A person with relevant experience in Marketing & Brand Communications. Effectively manage & optimize online/offline communications with the objective of demand generation and brand building.
Role and Responsibilities:
- Independently manage content lifecycle wrt defining, creating, editing, proofing & promoting the marketing content aligned with team & business goals
- Work collaboratively with cross functional teams like as Sales, Presales, Delivery & HR teams to build marketing content esp. success stories, news, ad copies etc.
- Proactively finds ways to distribute & promote new/existing content to increase brand awareness and demand generation
- Primary focus on building strong presence on external networks like as Press, News, Media, 3rd party publishers, Reviews, etc.
- You are a storyteller.
- You understand Marketing Communication & Positioning.
- Degree in English, Communications, Journalism, or a related field.
- 3-4 years of hands-on experience in Marketing Communications & Promotion.
- Ability to understand briefs and translate briefs into high-quality marketing collateral.
- Strong communication skills and display exceptional command over both written and verbal English.
- You have worked on global marketing campaigns in the IT space (would be plus)
Fill in the form to apply or share your updated resume on firstname.lastname@example.org.