4 – 6 years of experience in custom TSQL stored procedures
- Designing and coding database tables to store the application’s data.
- Reviewing query performance and optimizing SQL code
- Assist and support developers with SQL performance tuning, query tuning, and code reviews.
- Assist Data Architect with Data Modelling and maintaining Entity-Relationship Diagrams, Data Flow Diagrams, etc.
- Compare multiple databases and generate scripts for the differences.
- Adhere to Project Plan timeline and task tracking, ensuring timely delivery of Database development tasks.
- Communicate and work well with others; mentoring, guiding, and supporting developers with SQL needs.
- Work on MSBI (SSIS/SSRS/SSAS) Reports.
At Motifworks, we focus more on customer success than customer experience. We strive to deliver excellence to our clients whilst also creating an environment where our people can thrive, develop, and enjoy a positive work-life balance.
Our continuous efforts in achieving work-life harmony allow us to be agile by offering more freedom in where and how our people work, thus contributing to a better employee experience.