A person with relevant experience in PPC platforms such as Google Ads, Bing Ads, LinkedIn Ads, Programmatic Ads. Effectively manage & optimize campaigns with the objective of Lead generation and online brand building.
Role and Responsibilities:
- Complete ownership of campaign lifecycle including budgeting, conversions, account optimization
- Create, implement, track & analyze PPC campaigns, including Search & Display
- Ensure healthy management of daily & weekly performance of the PPC accounts
- Consistently improves campaign Performance and ROI – by proactively analyzing campaign data wrt Keywords, Quality score, Competition KWs/Ads, A/B testing, and key Google Analytics metrics
- Proactively finds ways to capture new Keywords, new Ad copies, new Landing Pages – for higher user engagement & higher online Search share
- Implement new technologies & script automation to enhance SEM efforts
- You are growth-hungry and loves playing with data/numbers.
- 3-4 years of relevant experience managing PPC platforms like as Google Ads, Bing Ads, LinkedIn Ads, Programmatic Ads for US/Can/UK geographies.
- Worked in IT Space (B2B/B2C) with minimum budget handled $5,000/mon
- Proven track record in Lead Generation & Online Brand building using PPC platforms.
- Hands-on experience in bid management, campaign management & optimization, A/B & Multivariate testing
- Experience with website analysis using a variety of analytics tools like Google Analytics, Heat map and other reporting tools.
Fill in the form to apply or share your updated resume on firstname.lastname@example.org.