About the Role:
Act as an enabler for the effective functioning of a software development team using Agile Methodology. Is also a custodian for the Agile process and ensures all scrum processes are used as intended. Protects the team, removes barriers to successful implementation, and keeps them focused on the task at hand. Helps the Product Owner maximize productivity. Maintain the backlog and release plans, publish reports to ensure the product owner is updated about the teams’ progress.
- You will be responsible for Taking complete ownership of multiple application deliveries.
- As a Scrum Master, You need to manage a scrum team with full responsibility of iteration deliverables.
- You need to Plan execute and track iteration deliverables ensuring adherence to timeline, quality and defined scope for assigned modules/projects.
- You need to Support development team technically to close topics and provide ad-hoc technical support apart from the one provided by architect and technical lead.
- You need to Engage with required project stakeholders at the right time to ensure that required decisions are taken and needed information is made available such that the scrum team is enabled to continue working on the product backlog without being blocked.
- You need to Ensure scrum team’s adherence to scrum processes (readiness, doneness, sprint ceremonies etc.)
- You have to Support Director of Engineering / Delivery Manager in making informed project decisions for Project scope, quality and Risks by providing timely and accurate data…
- You need to Provide back up to the Global Project Manager role.
- Good understanding of Web and Mobile application development ecosystem and technologies
- At least 5-7 years of hands-on coding experience.
- You should have Sound knowledge of software development life cycle and software engineering processes.
- You should have Working experience of Agile Scrum, Kanban, Lean Principles, DevOps, CICD.
- We will prefer candidates with Knowhow of Test management and in-sprint testing methods. Test Automation knowledge would be a plus.
- Cloud AWS platform knowledge would be a plus.
- Ability to adjust in Hybrid Agile approach and is passionate to learn the technology to do effective project co-ordination.
- Aggressive in terms of managing the customers and has experience to deal with project dynamics for fixed price engagement.
- Ability to communicate well with the business and IT stakeholders.
- Ability to assess the risks early in the engagement and come up with mitigation plans.
- Ability to keep track on the deliverables from scope, schedule, quality and cost perspective.
- Good in negotiations and interpersonal skills
Good to have:
- Strong writing skills, with a good grasp of tone and appropriate professional online communication.
- Understanding of the IT Services & Consulting industry.
- Team player.
Fill in the form to apply or share your updated resume on email@example.com.