- 4 – 6 years of total experience in Testing and Test Automation
- Can develop testing framework and lead the testing of a product
- Exposure to BDD will have an advantage Experience with Test Complete will have a strong added advantage.
- Must have experience in developing testing framework and lead the testing of a product
- Experience of working in Agile scrum teams
- Exposure on Angular JS/Angular 2+ application
- Strong automation testing experience using Selenium will be an added advantage
- Must have exposure to some of the build technologies like Jenkins, Ant, Maven, Gulp
Roles & Responsibilities:
- Needs to identify the scope of the testing required for a release based on the requirements of the document.
- Put out the test plan after discussions with the test team and have it reviewed and approved by the management/ development team.
- Must identify the required metrics and work to have them in place. These metrics could be an inherent goal for the test team.
- Must identify the testing effort required by calculating the sizing needed for the given release and plan the required effort for the same.
- Figure out what skills are required and balance the test resources accordingly with those needs based on their own interests as well. Also identify if there are any skill gaps and plan for training & education sessions for the identified test resources.
- Identify the tools for test reporting, test management, test automation, etc. and educate the team on how to use those tools. Again, plan knowledge transfer sessions if required to the team members for the tools that they would use.
- Retaining skilled resources by instilling leadership in them and offer guidance to the junior resources as and when required thereby enabling them to grow.
- Initiate the test planning activities for test case design and encourage the team to hold review meetings and ensure that the review comments are incorporated.
- During the testing cycle, monitor the test progress by constantly assessing the work assigned to each of the resources and re-balance or re-allocate them as required.
- Check if there might be any delays in achieving the schedule and hold discussions with team to figure out the issues that they may be facing and strive hard to resolve them.
- Hold meetings within the test team to make sure everyone is aware of what the other fellow team members are doing.
- Present the timely status to the stakeholders & management and instill confidence about the work being done.
- Prepare any risk mitigation plans if in case any delays are foreseen.
- Bridge any gaps and differences between the testing team and the management in order to form a clean two-way interface channel.
Fill in the form to apply or share your updated resume on email@example.com.