Senior .Net Developer
- Understand and analyze in-depth (and sometimes draft) client requirements, proposed architecture, high level design and assigned deliverables
- For new features and stories, conceptualize low level design for assigned components that’s in sync with the requirements and high-level architecture & design.
- For issues and bugs, troubleshoot and identify the root cause.
Develop code and test cases for the assigned features and stories or to fix the issues and bugs
- Document and communicate estimates, plan and progress internally as well as to clients
- Participate in daily stand-us and other meetings like sprint planning and retrospectives to effectively contribute towards project success
- Setup development and test environments including source control and organizations CI/CD processes, sometimes from scratch.
- 5 to 10 Years of experience and understanding of .NET development architecture.
- Extensive, practical, hands-on experience on OOPS, API, Agile and CI/CD concepts.
- Excellent command over server-side application and SQL databases
- Experience of Server Side and preferably Frontend Technologies.
- Experience on working in Cloud technology will have a strong added advantage.
Fill in the form to apply or share your updated resume on firstname.lastname@example.org.