Software Developer is needed to perform the following duties:
- Design, develop and implement functional specifications of computer software systems and applications using various software development tools including Oracle, SQL Server, WPF, ASP.NET, DOJO, and Java Script.
- Review and analyze existing systems to upgrade systems according to user requirements using ArcGIS Desktop & Server, ArcFM Desktop, ArcGIS Schematic extensions, and Citrix Servers in GIS domain.
- Coding, Unit Testing & Deployment.
- Developing Algorithms and implementing using various programming languages like C#.
- Developing reusable components and services
- Analyze and determine business processes, mapping process flow and determine organizational structures.
- Developing WCF services to communicate to upstream and downstream applications
- Solid understanding of both Web Technologies and Desktop applications
- Organize configuration testing, set up base configurations, coordinate migration and upload data using SAP Integration.
- Perform Root Cause Analysis Mechanisms. Identify the issue and define optimistic solution
- Critical Technical Production Issues Resolution:Root Cause Analysis, Strong Debugging Techniques, Collaboration with various technical teams, Strong Understanding of business flows and integrated up stream & downstream applications.
- Collaborate with support, business, and various technical teams
- Strong knowledge in Application and its connected applications and databases
- Debug tools and strategies
- Log analysis techniques and problem investigation skills
- Capable of providing alternate solutions to avoid business process interruptions without compromising compliance.
- Designing context diagram which defines the system’s boundary, its surrounding environment and all the interacting entities.
- Understanding GIS Products & Assets
- Use regulatory reporting for utility and GIS industry.
- Building use case diagram helps depict the interaction between the system and its users.
- Analyze performance requirements for the projects by code quality and coverage using Unit testing tools
Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science or Computer Engineering or Applied Computer Science
Fill in the form to apply or share your updated resume on email@example.com.