Sr DotNet Developer
Key Role and responsibilities:
- Understand and analyze in-depth (and sometimes draft) client requirements, proposed architecture, high level design and assigned deliverables
- For new features and stories, conceptualize low level design for assigned components that’s in sync with the requirements and high-level architecture & design.
- For issues and bugs, troubleshoot and identify the root cause.
Develop code and test cases for the assigned features and stories or to fix the issues and bugs
- Document and communicate estimates, plan and progress internally as well as to clients
- Participate in daily stand-us and other meetings like sprint planning and retrospectives to effectively contribute towards project success
- Setup development and test environments including source control and organizations CI/CD processes, sometimes from scratch.
- 8+ Years of experience and understanding of .NET development architecture.
- Extensive, practical, hands-on experience on OOPS, API, Agile and CI/CD concepts.
- Excellent command over server-side application and SQL databases
- Experience of Server Side and preferably Frontend Technologies.
- Experience on working in Cloud technology will have a strong added advantage.
- Easy interpersonal and communication skills
- A very keen and refined sense of software design
- High degree of initiative and independence
- Ability to learn quickly
- Ability to handle occasional shifting priorities and demand for quick turnaround
Though we work on multiple technologies, this role will primarily focus on dotnet. We are looking for skills across all layers of typical dotnet application including front-end, back-end and database. While you need to be good across, we expect you to be expert on either server side or client side. We are specifically looking for not just excellent understanding of OOPS, API, Agile and CI/CD concepts, but also extensive, practical, hands-on experience on these.
About the Organization
Headquartered at Baltimore USA, Motifworks was established in 2010 with off-shore delivery center at Bangalore. We are a software services company with increasing focus on providing cloud solutions. We help companies plan their cloud strategy, migrate existing infrastructure to cloud, support and maintain cloud operations and develop applications for the cloud. Within the larger cloud market, we have more specific expertise on Microsoft Azure cloud platform.
Apart from cloud advisory and services, we also take up general services assignments around SharePoint and Enterprise Integration. Our promise to our customers is to innovate and build better solutions, faster.
We work with enterprises as well as ISVs in a variety of industries. But most of our previous work has been focused around education technology, oil & gas, financial services and legal domains.
Pune operations were started in June 2014 as our second delivery center. The center is located at Balewadi. With a small & passionate team, the work environment is very open, flexible & collaborative and culture is very entrepreneurial. Our operations heavily depend on independence and responsibility demonstrated by each individual.
We are passionate about solving technical and business challenges for our customers. Our team is motivated every day to make a difference and embrace the challenges and opportunities that come with tackling new problems, new technologies and new ideas. We bring as well as expect start-up like energy and mature, responsible deliveries.
Motifworks – Is it for you?
Extreme flexibility in taking up different types of assignments and strong ability to pick up anything new and learn it fast is very critical for us. You can be a good fit at Motifworks only if you are self-motivated, self-initiated, independent, courageous and communicative. You can be very successful here if you are:
- Brave enough to make mistakes
- Disciplined enough to correct them promptly
- Intelligent enough to commit newer mistakes every time