Sr. SQL Developer
Roles & Responsibilities
- Responsible for data warehousing, data modeling, development, and application ownership for all Corporate BI & Analytics related key processes
- Ability to interpret data & reporting requirements and convert that into a technical design.
- Good technical and analytical skills are required for a Sql Developer on Data Projects
- Good interpersonal skills to interact with every member of the team.
- Experience in Agile methodology and Sprints is preferable.
- Ability to interact with Business Team and understand requirements.
- Knowledge on Azure planform & ADF would be a plus
- Adhere to Project Plan timeline and task tracking, ensuring timely delivery of Database development tasks
- Communicate and work well with others; mentoring, guiding and supporting developers with SQL needs.
- Should have 5-8 years of experience in software development using MS SQL Server.
- Extensive experience with SQL queries is mandatory
- Experience of working on data warehouse projects from design to development
- Know latest features of SQL Server 2012 Stored Procedure, SQL Jobs, Functions and Triggers.
- Good knowledge on DDL/DML/DCL queries, query tuning & optimization.
- Primary skills of SQL Server 2012 and above.
- Ability to analyze, integrate, evaluate and make decisions
- Demonstrate enthusiasm and excitement toward achieving project goals
- Establish and communicate vision.
- Excellent problem solver, able to assimilate information quickly.
- Ability to establish priorities for projects to meet goals.
- Accuracy, neatness, thoroughness, and organizational skills
- Completes work in a timely manner to meet the production deadlines.
Fill in the form to apply or share your updated resume on email@example.com.