Sr. SQL Developer
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Develop, document, and improve custom TSQL stored procedures.
- Designing and coding database tables to store the application’s data.
- Reviewing query performance and optimizing SQL code
- Assist and support developers with SQL performance tuning, query tuning, and code reviews.
- Assist Data Architect with Data Modeling and maintaining Entity-Relationship Diagrams, Data Flow Diagrams, etc.
- Compare multiple databases and generate scripts for the differences.
- Adhere to Project Plan timeline and task tracking, ensuring timely delivery of Database development tasks.
- Communicate and work well with others; mentoring, guiding, and supporting developers with SQL needs.
- Work on MSBI (SSIS/SSRS/SSAS) Reports.
- Total 5 + Years of experience
- Expertise in T-SQL, stored procedures, user-defined functions, triggers, joins, subqueries, etc.
- Extensive experience with SQL queries & performance tuning is mandatory.
- SQL, TSQL, AlwaysOn, Replication, Log Shipping, SQL Server Internals, SQL Server Architecture.
- Strong understanding of the latest features and releases in SQL Server.
- Ability to work independently with SSIS/SSRS/SSAS and business requirements experience.
- Ability to analyze, integrate, evaluate and make decisions
- Establish and communicate vision. Demonstrate enthusiasm and excitement toward achieving project goals
- Excellent problem solver, able to assimilate information quickly.
- Ability to establish priorities for projects to meet goals.
- Accuracy, neatness, thoroughness, and organizational skills
- Completes work in a timely manner to meet production deadlines
Fill in the form to apply or share your updated resume on firstname.lastname@example.org.