- 3 – 6 years of total experience in Testing.
- Hands-on experience in Manual Testing and Automation Testing
- Hands-on experience in VB scripting in Automation
- Hands-on experience in API Testing
- Hands-on experience in creating automation scripts using QTP/UFT
- Hands-on experience in test cases writing
- Understanding of QA methodologies, life cycle, and processes.
- Experience working closely with development and business teams to communicate impacts and to understand business requirements.
- Experience in preparing test environment to execute test cases
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Execute manual and Automation test scripts
- Build and maintain manual and automation scripts via QTP.
- Testing and verification of components, including module test and target test of new features as well as regression target test for release.
- Can independently develop different (Functional/Performance/Regression) test cases from requirements
- Has strong exposure to web and Windows-based application testing.
- Had stronghold over manual testing concepts including technicalities & terminologies should be well understood and practiced.
- Has exposure to Defect Management and related tools including JIRA, ALM.
- The clear understanding of agile methodologies
- Good communication skills-Oral/Written
- Ability to communicate/work independently
- Good Attitude
- Should have good flexibility to work between the team
Fill in the form to apply or share your updated resume on firstname.lastname@example.org.