- Full-stack, client-side and server-side development of new and maintenance of existing web-based and cloud-native products.
- Working in small teams of 3 to 6 people either on a specific client project or on our Product to develop software and unit tests, following an agile methodology.
- Job will require you to take up end to end responsibility of the assignment working very closely with the customer directly.
- Apart from the development work, you’ll be required to participate in daily stand-up calls with customer. Articulating your progress, anticipating risks and issues, highlighting these pro-actively and mitigating them ahead of time will be as important as your command on the technical skills.
- Be an innovator rather than a follower and stay acquainted with the recent developments.
Skills and Experience Required:
- Technical Exposure:
- Full-stack UI developer with 3 to 5 yrs. of experience and expert level skills on UI development using HTML5, CSS3 and jQuery.
- Server side experience will be an added advantage.
- Excellent understanding of Object Oriented Design, MVC, and web architecture.
- Other Attributes:
- Interpersonal skills: Must be able to interact comfortably with customers and the team members.
- Team player: The role requires the ability to work in a close-knit team to achieve project goals
- Exposure to agile practices, continuous integration and test driven development is added advantage
- High level of responsibility and independence is as important as technical experience.
Fill in the form to apply or share your updated resume on email@example.com.